- Mark Thane on The 5.11 B.E.A.S.T.
- 2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA INSIDE on Reel In the 2012 Toyota Tundra Fishing Team Truck
- Kyona on Top 18 Blog Income Reports From July!
- Marc Patrick Galeazzi on Celebrity Truck Series – Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Unimog U1300
- J R Groeger on Celebrity Truck Series – Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Unimog U1300
Subscribe to Email Feed
Subscribe to Rss
Category Archives: Train Horns
Any modification to your truck can be nerve-wracking if you’re new to the customization world, but installing something made for a train can sound almost impossible! It might seem this way but in reality this can’t be farther from the … Continue reading
Professional sports teams have it right. When the home team scores or time runs out, a clear, loud horn is blown so everyone knows what is going on. This is easy for a pro team to build, since their funds … Continue reading
Duty Cycle and Air Compressors, where do we start? Duty cycle represents the amount of time an air compressor can operate before needing a rest to cool down. It is calculated as a percentage of time, normally set to 10 … Continue reading